I've changed my Unkymood again today, changed it to 'Gifted' as I am having a positive day. I've decided to concentrate on the good things and say 'BAH' to the bad cr@p!
My good things today are:
- My beautiful daughters, they are well behaved, cheeky girls who are healthy, happy and being brought up in a loving environment.
- My husband who gives me the greatest support
- My Mum and Dad, brothers and sister for obvious reasons
- My ability to knit, sew, cook
- There are plenty more, but you get the picture
Why don't you write down the things that are important to you andmake you happy today. It could make you feel a whole lot better!
Hey, if you are reading my blog, please leave a comment so I know who you are :) I seem to get a lot of hits but not many comments and it is always nice to know who is sharing my little blatherings!
I have finished Unbiased, its a great bag. I have made it a little deeper and with a shorter strap than in the original pattern. It's drying now, but I will take a photo once it is dry.
Better go and rescue baby Madge...she has just climbed the stairs but is unsure of how to get down!