Tuesday, November 02, 2004

What a day :(

I have had a horrible day. I have fought with Emilia since the minute she woke up. Not sure what I am doing wrong, it makes me sad that I love my children so much but am unable to cope with them. Blasted PND! So unfair that us women are able to have babies then our body goes into overdrive and we get depression. Going to make an appointment with the GP tomorrow, thought I was getting better but obviously not.

On a lighter note, today is the first day that I have not taken any painkillers for my headaches for about 3 months, can't be bad!

On and even lighter note, I am 2/3 of the way through the final side on my Unbiased bag. I should finish it tonight.

Take care Chickens!

I'm off to give Emilia a big cuddle and promise her a happier day tomorrow.

No comments: