Friday, March 14, 2008

Is it posh enough?

I've made this for Sullivan to wear at Mum and Barry's wedding but I'm not sure it is posh enough. The pattern is from Sirdar Bamboo Baby Knits and is made in Sirdar Baby Bamboo. The cables were fun, I managed to teach myself to do cables without a cable needle. I've added a button band on one of the shoulders as this yarn tends to tighten up a little after washing and I didn't want to struggle putting it over my boy's head :) I'll get a better photo of it tomorrow in daylight.

I'm going to make some booties to match but I'm still not sure whether it is good enough for such a special day.

The competition is still running, I'll answer all questions left on the tuesday after Easter and I'll do the draw for winners then as well :)

Just watched Mark Ramprakash and Kara Tointon dance on Sports Relief...didn't they do well! He's got a lovely wiggle!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that anything clean is fancy enough, when it comes to babies! :)

Batty said...

That's very cute! And yes, I think its poshness factor is satisfactory.

Thimbleanna said...

Oh, I think it's very posh! I suspect it depends on what you put with it -- jeans surely wouldn't do, but some dressy clothes and it would be perfect! What say-eth the beautiful bride??? {wink}{wink}