Monday, February 21, 2005

I've been a neglectful blogger!

I cannot believe how long it has been since my last post, almost a month!

We are off to New Zealand on Wednesday and things are getting really hectic here now. So much packing and tidying up to do! Have decided not to risk taking knitting on the flights, don't want to have my Denise needles taken away from me, I waited so long to get them :)

I have made a few things since my last post. A scarf for my MIL in Wendy Shimmer, A Hippy Chic cardi for Emilia and the Antigua poncho from Rowan's Beach Cool. I am about 2/3rds done on the last sleeve for Madeleine's Tide cardi from Miss Bea's Seaside. I want to take it with us and am determined to get it knitted and washed before we go. I can sew it up when we get there.

Righty-ho, Emilia has playschool soon so I had better get her dressed. I will post some piccies of my fo's later today.

Ali x

No comments: