Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Not Blogged in ages!

I have had a very busy time recently, lots of overtime and 'autumn' cleaning the house, decluttering ready for Christmas...yes I like to be prepared!

I have signed up for the Knitty Secret Pal II too, I am really enjoying finding the bits for my SP, must post a little package off today or tomorrow.

We have booked and paid for our New Zealand Adventure next year, we go the last week in February and are back in the last week of March. My work has agreed to the time off now as well, so I can really start looking forward to it. It is going to be so wonderful!

Since I last blogged I don't think I have finished anything, but started a couple more things! I am so impatient :) My Mum and my Mother in Law both want a Truffle Cape, I am working on a poncho for Madeleine made in Funky Fur Magic at the moment so I am keeping pretty busy...

Righty-ho, Emilia wants me to print some pictures for her to colour now from http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies so I had better get on with that before she screams at me! CHILDREN!!!!

No comments: