Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I finished these little trousers for my friends new baby boy. The pattern is Blu
and a very easy knit. I really didn't get on with the seaming though and opted to sew the up regular fashion using mattress stitch. I wasn't very good at the embroidery either...
We have poorly babies at the moment. Emilia and Madeleine are recovering from a bout of Norovirus but Sullivan has been hit hard. I keep thinking he is better and then he is sick again.


I hope we are all better by Friday because Mum, Barry and Maisie are coming to stay for Easter :)



Make sure you visit Barry's blog - he hasn't posted since last August and writes such lovely things.
Happy Easter!


3 comments:

picperfic said...

Aww, is Sullivan still poorly? Nasty virus..hope you are all fit by tomorrow!

Love those little jeans xxx

Faerynuff said...

Yep, I think we will be! xxx

Batty said...

Cute pants!

Noro... no fun. Sounds so unpleasant, not at all colorful and fun like the yarn. Or rather, not colorful in a good way.