Friday, February 20, 2009

We had a fantastic day today. The sun was shining, we didn't need coats and the girls weren't being too bickerish... :0)

Emilia and Madeleine had painted a pony at the local 'paint a pot' place last weekend and we needed to collect the fired ponies. So we piled into the van and went to Braunton to pick them up, had fish and chips and then fed the ducks. The carpark was so empty that the girls were safe to scoot around it.

Sullivan loved the freedom! We got his shoes on monday and today was the first time he was 'released'! He only fell over when the girls wanted to hold his hand. There's a video of him walking at the bottom of this post. The tank top he is wearing is from Louisa Harding's Miss Bea's Seaside. It's called Target and is made from a mixture of Rowan and Sirdar denim yarns. A lovely knit but next time I'd split the back neck and add a button as it is a little snug going over his head!













I've just cast on a hoody for Sullivan from Martin Storey's Mother and Baby in RYC Natural Silk Aran. I really should finish Emilia's Linnet but I want to get this jumper made before he grows out of the amount of yarn I bought!
Back to school monday :o( and :o)
Don't forget my yarn sale in the previous post. Great prices, luxury yarns!


Oh - the interviw went well. I was with them for over an hour, I'll find out tomorrow or Monday...keep your fingers crossed for me!

2 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Oh, aren't the children all so cute? It looks like you've had a lovely day!

picperfic said...

I must catch up with my blog reading! I love the photos of Millie scooting, mind you I love all the phptos and expecially that cute video at the bottom!