Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Easter Bonnet Parade Day


It's Easter Bonnet day at Emilia's school today. She has worked really hard on her bonnet this year, doing most of the cutting, sticking and decorating herself. She wanted to be a daisy, last year she was a daffodil! Here's a link to her wearing her bonnet last year, scroll to the bottom of the page.


Maddie and I will be making some Bunny ears for her to wear later, when we walk to school this afternoon for the Parade and cakes! I made some raspberry muffins this morning, but I'd rather have a cadbury's Easter cake!
This me today, I'm 8+1 weeks and having trouble fastening my clothes! These pink trousers are the only ones that are comfortable apart from my tracksuit bottoms and I don't wear those in public! It's not a blurry photo really...it's soft focus! :P

7 comments:

Joanna said...

You look just blooming, hope the parade went well!

picperfic said...

how did she do? The hat isgorgeous, clever Millie. love your little bump! I'm snotty! hopefully be a bit better by Sat....x

maryannlucy said...

The hat is lovely, she has worked really hard on it, it is perfect. Hope you had a lovely afternoon? The weather is just perfect for it, it is like summer! And look at you! Blooming!

Nickerjac said...

She looks so cute, hows the bump doing? With clothes not fitting I am getting to a point where as long as we don't have an official thing to go to its T-Shirts and DPs shirts all the way:)

sgeddes said...

Hope the parade went well. That is the best easter hat I've seen!

Anonymous said...

Hope you all had a lovely Easter, and that the Easter Bunny visited the girls and hid a fab chocolate egg trail for them. PPx

Marianne said...

Love the hat, she did a wonderful job of it.
You're beautiful. Congratulations!