Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Long time, no blog - again!

It's been a good 6 weeks since I have blogged, blimey! I've have been really busy, loads of visitors, DIY, school commitments etc etc.

I'm going to start with the fibre related stuff, move on to the DIY, then school and finally visitors. It's going to be a long post!


This is Knitty spring 06's Katya, knitted in Rowan Handknit Cotton, made longer and narrower for my 5 yr old string bean!

Do you like the material in the background? It is what I will be making the roman blinds for our bedroom in. It's by Sanderson and now I can't remember the name!

Okay, blogger is being an arse and won't let me upload any more pictures. There's a programme on the television that I want to watch now so I will give up and resume blogging tomorrow after our day out to 'The Big Sheep' in Bideford.

Happy knitting
Ali x

2 comments:

Zonda said...

Nice job! She looks so cute in it! Love the fabric too! ;)

Noey D. said...

Very cute! I'd like to make one for my 6 year old string bean! Did you make it longer?