Sunday, January 09, 2005

I Promise!

Righty-ho, it is time to take the bull by the horns and get fit! My DH walked up Snowdon yesterday and has got absolutely no aches and pains whatsoever. I want to be able to do things like that when we are away.

SO
  • I am going to get myself an exercise video and will do it at least 3 times a week
  • I will do Slimming World properly and lose this last bit of baby weight
  • I will walk more rather than using my car all the time

and finally

  • I am going to enjoy doing it!

I will be back in my size 10's before you can say fatty bum bum!

I have 15lbs to lose and know that 7 weeks is aiming a bit high but I am going to try my damndest to do it

Wish me luck - Weigh in on Tuesday

Off to visit the Argos website now, I fancy getting myself a little trampoline :)


1 comment:

Minxxy said...

Go girl!!!
I am back at slimming world tomorrow for the big weigh in. Lock away the sweeties!